Benefit dinner at Dino, April 15

TedE

Please join us next Tuesday, April 15th, for dinner at Dino to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. My wife and I are participating in the Society's Team in Training program as Team Captains and mentors for new triathletes training to compete in the St. Anthony's Triathlon in St. Petersburg, FL on April 27.

Dean has graciously set aside some room upstairs and prepared a menu for us, served family style. The price for the evening (inclusive of tax, tip, and a $20 donation to the LLS) is $70/person. We will also be offering a wine pairing for an additional $30/person (also inclusive of tax/tip/donation).

Please contact Dino directly at 202-686-2966 and mention the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society when making your reservation (they have asked that all reservations for this dinner be made over the phone and not via OpenTable). Dino will set aside tables based on the number of reservations for a given time period. Since the meal will be served family style smaller groups may be seated together; if you would like to sit with another party (or if you would like to avoid your dreaded DR nemesis ;) ) please mention this request when you make your reservation.

MENU

Assorted antipasti

Farro con Porcini e Tartufo Nero - Tuscan bean salad with veggies & black truffle & porcini condiment

Buratta - fresh bufala milk cheese with condiments

Carcioffi Fritti - baby artichokes, fried with lemon & black lava salt

Mains

Pappardelle with Wild Boar Sauce - Dino's signature pasta

Pollo all'Girarrosto - Rotisserie Chicken with garlic, lemon & olio topping

Assorted veggies including our roasted potatoes with onione & herbs, fresh local greens

Dessert

Tiramisu & small desserts

Coffee/tea is included.

We sincerely hope you can join us next week on Tax Day to drown your sorrows or celebrate that fat refund check! Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

Regards,

Ted

Sorry, just to clarify because I've had a couple questions about it: there are no set times or seatings for this event. Dean will be offering the set menu to reservations throughout dinner service. If you would like to attend, please do mention it when you call Dino so we can get an accurate count for planning purposes. Thanks!

Sorry, just to clarify because I've had a couple questions about it: there are no set times or seatings for this event. Dean will be offering the set menu to reservations throughout dinner service. If you would like to attend, please do mention it when you call Dino so we can get an accurate count for planning purposes. Thanks!

We are going to seat the ressies we have so far communally upstairs at large tables. If you already ahve a ressie for Tuesday, give us a call or let us know here that you are part of TedE's group so we get you together!