Looking For Wine Labels

Demetrius

I have collected wine labels off of empty bottles for many years with the intention of one day forming a collage of sorts and then framing and hanging on a wall.

An early thought was to send a message to Mark Kuller and Mark Slater, but upon advise from Don, agreed that such a request onto itself would only add to an already hectic day for both businessmen.

Is it too cumbersome for a restaurant to set aside empty bottles, or is there any suggestion anyone may have towards gathering approximately seventy-five to one hundred empty bottles?

Thank you,

Demetrius

I have collected wine labels off of empty bottles for many years with the intention of one day forming a collage of sorts and then framing and hanging on a wall.

An early thought was to send a message to Mark Kuller and Mark Slater, but upon advise from Don, agreed that such a request onto itself would only add to an already hectic day for both businessmen.

Is it too cumbersome for a restaurant to set aside empty bottles, or is there any suggestion anyone may have towards gathering approximately seventy-five to one hundred empty bottles?

Thank you,

Demetrius

Hang out after a long party at my house? ;)

Most restaurants and wine bars would be happy to save bottles for you as long as you would pick them THAT NIGHT. Restaurant's biggest concerns are loss of space in the building, and of course, fruitflies. Just make a call to a wine bar and ask for their assistance. Just be sure to call on the day you want them so the managers have your request fresh on their minds. As thanks to the restaurant, you should go there for dinner or drinks that night as well.

75 to 100 bottles should easily happen on any single Friday night at any moderately busy restaurant with a focus on the wine program.