Tapatinis, Barracks Row - Titan Of Trite Shut Tight

This is it. Armageddon.

Imagine lying on your bathroom floor, in the middle of giving yourself an enema, and then you look and see a mouse next to you under the sink.

A similar reaction upon seeing this item on their menu:

Pollo with Strawberry Avocado Salsa....$8.00
Grilled blackened chicken strips presented with a strawberry and avocado salsa.

Imagine lying on your bathroom floor, in the middle of giving yourself an enema, and then you look and see a mouse next to you under the sink.

I suggest that everyone redouble their efforts to top a line such as this. If you can work an enema and a mouse into..... let me rephrase that..... if you can include the words "enema" and "mouse" into a comment about a culinary travesty, you can do anything. :lol:

This is it.  Armageddon.

Hey, this is one of the best things that has happened to entertainment factor of 8th street.

I cannot wait for an early, warm Friday evening when tourists who venture into deepest, darkest, baddest S.E. to see the Marine Parade, who have never heard of a tapas or a tini, are forced to dine here because the Mug and Marty's are full.

Seriously?  :lol:

I agree the place is not always pleasant. But the peppered beef with asparagus is really, really tasty. Its' also sometimes fun to have a martini while watching drunk female office-types being seduced by swarthy muscle men smoking hookahs.

It's sad, but true: Tapatinis appears to have made its last Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha Martini.

Despite the release of "Sex and the City: The Movie"?!?!?! I would have thought the joint would be inundated with shallow materialistic horny whiny chicks lookin' for pretty drinks!

It closed for renovations early this year and, from what I hear, it's reopening with a new name and new owner at some unspecified future date.

(I'm told it will be a New York style pub, but I don't know quite what that means :lol:.)