Perique

http://www.absintheonline.com/acatalog/Combier.html

I've admitted before that I'm a compulsive collector...and I really, really want a bottle (or two) of this.

Am I SOL in the US for it? I can't find it anywhere.

If I am SOL, I can always order it...three bottles cost the same to ship as one. It's about $44 US each.

(That is, it appears, for a 50 cl bottle - so 2/3rds the size of a fifth.)

Well if you can't get your nicotine, you may soon be able to get your Coca buzz via Agwa.

From what I've read, there's actually no nicotine in it.

I haven't gotten confirmation definitively one way or the other, but nicotine wasn't why I was looking for it anyways.

On the other hand, after including shipping and handling, the total for three bottles of Perique comes to 96 pounds, or approximately $189. That's $63 a bottle, an awful lot for something just to satisfy a compulsion.

Oh well. Maybe I'll go back to looking for Ramazzotti Amaro and Trader Tiki's Vanilla Cane Orgeat...

I actually have been meaning to swing by Central after hearing some of the items that they had in stock from Marshall. I've never been there before myself.

And I feel like a dummy for not checking VA ABC, of course; I had even thought of it earlier today and had it completely drop out of my mind.

I'll get back to working on my giant list of everything I have in my bar now - so as to help people figure out what to get me from my birthday next week. :lol:

I actually have been meaning to swing by Central after hearing some of the items that they had in stock from Marshall. I've never been there before myself.
They have Luxardo Bitters and I keep meaning to pick some up, but always find something else to get instead.