Dining in Hunt Valley

Going to be spending this weekend at the Hunt Valley Marriott, arriving Friday, departing late Sunday.

I would like to eat as few of those meals as possible in the hotel. Other than Andy Nelson's, what else is a few minutes drive away that's worth going to? For the drive home towards DC, are any of the good pit beef places open for dinner on Sunday?

Thanks!

Going to be spending this weekend at the Hunt Valley Marriott, arriving Friday, departing late Sunday.

I would like to eat as few of those meals as possible in the hotel. Other than Andy Nelson's, what else is a few minutes drive away that's worth going to? For the drive home towards DC, are any of the good pit beef places open for dinner on Sunday?

Thanks!

Definitely the Oregon Grille - awesome steak house!

Saturday morning you could check out the Pennsylvania Dutch Market for breakfast and lunch. They have some nice farm style breakfasts and sandwiches. Heck you could also grab food a Wegman's on Shawan road.

Is it Shore Leave or something?

Thanks!

A little further down the road, you could also try The Corner Stable and check out their ribs and fries, etc. Stylistically different than Andy Nelson's but still very good. And they have (pretty good) fries, which is something Andy Nelson's lacks.