Dining in Woodlawn

I have a meeting finishing up around 12.30 in Woodlawn, Maryland, just off 695 west of Baltimore. Seems like lunch options are limited to chain restaurants but thought I'd throw it out there in case theres a hidden gem close by

I have a meeting finishing up around 12.30 in Woodlawn, Maryland, just off 695 west of Baltimore. Seems like lunch options are limited to chain restaurants but thought I'd throw it out there in case theres a hidden gem close by
Not really a hidden gem, but at Security Square Mall there is a set of Korean stores and restaurants known as Seoul Plaza. There is an Asian food court there. I can't testify to the level of food there, but, hey, at least it will be interesting.

ETA: There's also this blog post about some other stuff in the area.

This Snackin' Around The Beltway series is almost EXACTLY what I've been thinking of doing for Washington, DC, except I was going to add the BW Parkway, I-295, I-395, I-66, and maybe a couple exits off of I-95 and I-270. Well I'm glad I haven't, because it would look like I stole the idea - it's remarkable how similar they are.

If I ever do it (and at this point, with the exception of some Maryland exits near Andrews, I could do a pretty good job without even leaving home), I'll be sure and credit baltimoresnacker for the idea. Sheesh!