Eventide AGM Position

Dave Pressley

I am looking to find a replacement for Nick Freshman, who will leaving us mid-February to pursue his own GM gig. (Congrats to Nick!)

Salary is very competitive, work week is 5 days long, there is a monthly comp check involved and full dental/health insurance coverage for the person's entire family. Daily responsbilities include running dinner service 3-4 nights a week as well as Sunday brunch, selling and booking private events, weekly dry storage ordering and scheduling for all front-of-the-house staff. We are open for dinner 5 nights a week (Tues-Sat) as well as Sunday brunch, so Sunday nights and Mondays are guaranteed days off, unless we're booked for a private party, of course.

Please email me (davepressley@verizon.net) with your resume as well as one or two paragraphs about what makes you an ideal job candidate as well as your management philosophy. Send it ASAP as I am interviewing like crazy over the next week or so.

Ideal start date is the first week of February, so there is some crossover with Nick before he departs us on February 12.