Rosslyn Farmers Market

Couldn't find another post on the Rosslyn market, so I thought I'd start one. I started talking about this coffee on the Ballston market blog, but wanted to tell people that work in Rosslyn about it too because I'm just that excited about it.

I hadn't been to this market in a while because the coffee person (Hondo) hadn't been around plus that coffee wasn't that great, but a co-worker wanted to go get something a few weeks ago and it was a beautiful day so I went with her. There was a new vendor - a different coffee guy, then I realized it was the guy at the Ballston market that my sister had told me about. I was so happy that I didn't have to ask my sister to walk over to get me coffee on Fridays (she's busy and I don't like bothering her).

He had this iced coffee which they sell as "Mimi's Asian style". He says his wife makes it using their espresso beans and condensed milk - so basically like a Vietnamese coffee. I normally don't like iced coffee, but he gave me a sample and I've been back every week since to get that. I can't wait for tomorrow.

I'm sad that this market is coming to an end but he said his wife is working out details on home/office delivery. I'm signing up!

p.s. my co-worker says the tea is great too! While I was there I bought a bottle (a little pricey, but it was sooooo good) of roasted red tomato olive oil.

http://www.rosslynva.org/play/markets