Roof Terrace Restaurant - Virginia Marketplace Tasting

Lisa926

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share with you some information regarding an upcoming event at Roof Terrace Restaurant on Wednesday, May 11th from 6-8pm.

Expanding on its monthly Wine & Cultural Celebration Series, Roof Terrace Restaurant at the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts will host Virginia Marketplace: Exploring the Roots of the Old Dominion, a tasting of the finest local drink and fare. From winemakers, distillers and brewers to cheesemongers, butchers and bakers, guests can experience the flavors, sights and scents of a farmers market recreated in the restaurant’s expansive dining room, complemented by views of the Potomac.

During the tasting, Mary McDonough, actress, women’s health activist, author and star of Emmy award-winning television series The Waltons, will be signing copies of her new book Lessons from the Mountain: What I Learned from Erin Walton (available for purchase for $25). Join the fun at Virginia Marketplace, then stop by Roof Terrace’s private dining area to visit a member of the beloved TV family from Virginia.

Tickets are $40 per person, and you can RSVP by calling 202-416-8555 or visiting www.roofterracerestaurant.com. Hope you're able to make it!

For media inquiries, please contact me, Lisa Pinghera, at:

Linda Roth Associates, Inc.

lisa@lindarothpr.com

post-8944-0-56945400-1301945956_thumb.jp