One Day of Easy Work -- Prep/Cleanup Needed

ChefMillard

This is a wedding reception for approx 80-90 people, simple ez menu, located in Luray, VA. One day work with lodging for the evening included as well as meals. looking for 3 people to help work this nationality not important, just a sense of urgency as well as solid attention to detail. For more information feel free to Email me at Chefmillard@gmail.com

Update: This event is on Saturday May 21st. 3 people needed, pay is $150 for the event, this is for my own wedding, I'm flying out two of my best Chef Friends from San Francisco to help with the event as well. Menu is simple! Pre-Dinner Raw bar, Vegetable Crudite Platter, and Cheese and Charcuterie platter. Dinner is as follows, people will be seated and there will be bread and 3 spreads on the table (salmon, chicken liver, and english pea and mint). Next course is Caramelized Onion and Goat Cheese Tart with fresh mixed green salad of local greens (served family style). Main course will be roasted pig porchetta, and smoked brisket, (chef carved) and 4 local seasonal vegetables served family style. Then it's off to the cake and clean up. I will need people to help clear plates after each course, fill drinks, and make punch (kind of a 50's themed wedding with main alcohol station consisting of rum punches) all assistants will be helping for cleanup at the end. Transportation to Luray isn't provided however we could coordinate some form of carpool for everyone helping. Rooming is provided overnight for those who wish to not drive back late. Meals will be provided as well. If you are interested (or know some of your non english speaking friends who would like a little extra work) please email me @ chefmillard@gmail.com