The Sushi Economy

purplesachi

My cousin's good friend, Sasha Issenberg is promoting his new book, The Sushi Economy, which I think will be coming out within the next few weeks. He will be coming to Matsutake in Arlington, VA (Ballston Metro) so I thought I'd pass along the information, in case anyone was interested. More information can be found here.

"Join NAAAP-DC for a fun and relaxing sushi dinner and presentation of a new book at our first ever book club event. Matsutake restaurant. Author Issa Issenberg will talk about his book, The Sushi Economy: Globalization and The Making of A Modern Delicacy, which examines the rise of the international trade and culture around sushi as a way of understanding globalization, and as professionals, you will find the possibilties exciting.

Preview Copies will be available for sale at the event.

NAAAP-DC has arranged for this extraordinary dinner and book club experience at a special member price of $25 per person, including soup, salad, sushi, and tea/soda. Alcoholic beverages, tax and gratuity are not included. For non-members the price will be $30 plus tax and gratuity. "