DC Fire/EMS Engine 17 -- Kitchen Supplies Destroyed

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, so feel free to move it, if necessary.

I got word this week from Tony Dorsey, DC Fire/EMS public affairs director, that while the fire station that houses Engine Company 17 was being renovated over the past few months, all their kitchen supplies were put in the basement in storage. During the consutrction, a sewer main leaked and damaged everything -- from pots and pans to utensils and plates/silverware. Everything was contaminated and had to be thrown out.

DC Fire/EMS does not provide funds for kitchen supplies, so this was stuff that most of these guys brought in from home. And, DC Fire/EMS, nor their insurance policy, will cover the damage and provide new kitchen supplies.

So, I guess I'm asking: does anyone have any contacts at a restaurant supply location, caterer, or retail outlet that might want to make an in-kind donation? I have a complete list of everything they lost and need to replace, so PM me if you can help, or know someone who can.

Engine 17 is housed in the Brookland are of DC, but they respond to fires all across the city. They're back in their newly renovated fire station and anxious to get cooking again.

Thanks in advance for anything you're able to give me leads on. I really appreciate it!