Raw (unpasteurized, non-homogenized) Milk

nevra

I understand that it's illegal to sell raw milk in VA, but that you can get it through cow-share and herd-share agreements (which are Illegal in MD, but legal in VA). Apparently many of these cow-share programs deliver the milk to your door. Anyone know of any places that do this that might deliver to Arlington?

Thanks,

Nevra

Thanks for that, but I don't see anything about Raw Milk there. But since my last post, I spoke with a neighbor and learned about Meadowbreeze Farms. I just posted about it on another thread, called A Raw Deal (but not sure how to reference that other thread here, so I'm copying what I wrote):

... Meadowbreeze Farms ... offers raw milk products, including raw goat milk, cow milk, kefir, yogurt and even raw milk butter - and this stuff is local. They also offer tons of other local produce, meat, eggs and even some naturally prepared food items. The downside is that they only deliver once every other week, but there are lots of convenient pickup locations all around the DC area. I just put my order in and am going to pick up on 12/9.