2005 Simi Landslide: 94 points & $23.99

Joe H

I drink a lot. Perhaps I shouldn't but I do. I probably drink half a bottle of red a day. More on weekends. And, I've done this for over 30 years. I also buy a lot of wine; I need to because I drink so much!!! Over the years I've gone out of my way to find the best deals that I can on various bottles, all in an effort to drink as well as I can for the price I can afford.

This is the single best deal I have ever come across.

2003 Simi Landslide Cabernet (94 points WE) which lists for $45.99 at an incredible sale price of $23.89 without a shipping charge. I also wasn't charged tax.

A 94 point wine that should sell for almost $50.00 for less than half of that!!!!! And no 5% or 9% tax!! Never mind how much I bought. The Wine Chateau (they advertise the nation's largest internet wine store) has five cases left. I should also add that I called them on Thursday afternoon and it showed up at my door on Friday morning. Fresh from New Jersey. Less than 24 hours.

http://www.winechateau.com/sku12760.html

Trust me. Just give it 30 minutes when you open the bottle... And, you'll have to buy a case.

I drink a lot. Perhaps I shouldn't but I do. I probably drink half a bottle of red a day. More on weekends. And, I've done this for over 30 years. I also buy a lot of wine; I need to because I drink so much!!! Over the years I've gone out of my way to find the best deals that I can on various bottles, all in an effort to drink as well as I can for the price I can afford.

This is the single best deal I have ever come across.

2003 Simi Landslide Cabernet (94 points WE) which lists for $45.99 at an incredible sale price of $23.89 without a shipping charge. I also wasn't charged tax.

A 94 point wine that should sell for almost $50.00 for less than half of that!!!!! And no 5% or 9% tax!! Never mind how much I bought. The Wine Chateau (they advertise the nation's largest internet wine store) has five cases left. I should also add that I called them on Thursday afternoon and it showed up at my door on Friday morning. Fresh from New Jersey. Less than 24 hours.

http://www.winechateau.com/sku12760.html

Trust me. Just give it 30 minutes when you open the bottle... And, you'll have to buy a case.

Thank you - I always appreciate your tips!