Howard University Hospital Market

TedE

I had noticed the press release several weeks ago and found some more info on their website but no mention of producers:

http://www.huhealthcare.com/news/farmers_m.html

This is only a few blocks from me, and I regularly pass by on my way home so it would be a very convenient mid-week option. I was assuming by "courtyard" they meant the small open plaza that fronts Georgia Ave, but when I biked by last week I didn't see any evidence of vendors. Does anybody know if there is an interior courtyard in that building, or has seen the market in action?

I did all of my medical training at Howard and I know there is no internal courtyard. Of course, I don't recall calling the area on Georgia Avenue a courtyard either. The only other place that comes to mind is a large patio off of the cafeteria on the 2nd floor, but I would hope that the press release would indicate that. I cannot picture the front plaza of the hospital as a market. It's already a parking and traffic nightmare. My suggestion would be to contact the phone number they provide in the press release and get more information. Sorry I can't be of more assistance.