Artisan Confections BIG S[C]ALE This Friday and Saturday

Andelman

BIG,BIG CHOCOLATE SALE THIS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY (7/30-7/31)!

As some of you might know, for the last 8 months I have been heavily training for a climb of Mt Rainer (that glaciated peak out near Seattle, not the MD suburb). Well, after hundreds and hundreds of hours at the gym, miles and miles of training hikes, and 2 practice climbs (Mt Washington in the winter and Mt Whitney in June), the big day is finally upon me. I head out to Seattle this Monday for the the big daddy (with an extended stay in the Pacific NW after the climb).

What does this have to do with chocolate? Well, we are going to be closing the shop for 1 week (from 8/1-8/9) and would like to empty out all of our remaining inventory. So, on Friday and Saturday everything(well almost everything) in the shop will be discounted 30%. Of course, supplies will be limited and when we are out, well, we're out. The discount is not valid for bulk chocolate, classes, or gift certificates. Also, it can not be combined with any other offer (Groupon, etc...). Please stop by if you are in the hood to get some great deals on our products. We are open from 11-7 both days. Directions and other info can be found on our website at www.artisanconfections.com.

Best,

Jason

PS: please feel free to move this to another forum if necessary

As some of you might know, for the last 8 months I have been heavily training for a climb of Mt Rainer (that glaciated peak out near Seattle, not the MD suburb). Well, after hundreds and hundreds of hours at the gym, miles and miles of training hikes, and 2 practice climbs (Mt Washington in the winter and Mt Whitney in June), the big day is finally upon me. I head out to Seattle this Monday for the the big daddy (with an extended stay in the Pacific NW after the climb).

So, how was the climb?