Culinary student seeks externship

DC Deb

Hi. I am a Phase II culinary student at L'Academie de Cuisine. I am nearing the end of our classroom studies and am looking for an externship. It has been tough to find a position in this economy--many restaurants do not have room for externs right now. I have a promising lead which I will continue to pursue but I would love the opportunity to stage at area restaurants. I am a highly dependable career changer with a strong work ethic.

Chefs--if you would consider having an extern in your kitchen, would you please let me know? My classmates and I would certainly appreciate the opportunity.

Hi. I am a Phase II culinary student at L'Academie de Cuisine. I am nearing the end of our classroom studies and am looking for an externship. It has been tough to find a position in this economy--many restaurants do not have room for externs right now. I have a promising lead which I will continue to pursue but I would love the opportunity to stage at area restaurants. I am a highly dependable career changer with a strong work ethic.

Chefs--if you would consider having an extern in your kitchen, would you please let me know? My classmates and I would certainly appreciate the opportunity.

I can't help you but I just came across this on Craigslist. Good luck.

Contact me at reemarbid@aol.com, I might have something for you.

Let me know when you are ready to start.

Thank you for replying. I saw your job posting for Villa Mozart. Unfortunately, it's pretty far for me. I will see if any of my classmates live closer to you. Thanks! Deb

Hello,

My name is Chef Jaime, (Zentan Restaurant). I have had externs in the past and would love to have another. If you or someone you know is interested, please let me know.

jmontesdeoca@zentanrestaurant.com

Hello,

My name is Chef Jaime, (Zentan Restaurant). I have had externs in the past and would love to have another. If you or someone you know is interested, please let me know.

jmontesdeoca@zentanrestaurant.com

Dear Chef Jaime,

Thank you for your reply. I have committed to an externship already but the phase II class after mine is going to start looking soon. Barbara Cullen is the director of marketing and externship at school. (301) 670-8670 x226 Bcullen(at)lacademie(dot)com She would be the person to talk to for a placement.

Cheers, Deb