Olli Salumeria Salami Debut

Beerboy_999

post-6824-0-46839800-1297290741_thumb.jp

OLLI Salumeria Salami Debut & Tasting Event - Introducing their 4 Brand new salami offers and most likely their Prosciutto as well :) Super excited!!

Sat March 5th 1-4 PM @Arrowine: Stop by to try brand new and never before seen salami from Richmond, VA.

Arrowine will be one of the first stores in the USA to offer these meaty treats. We carry their Lomo, Hot Lomo, Guanciale, and Lardo already, there first prosciutto should be done aging by the tasting and we will also be one the first to carry that as well.

Come by and show your support for locally produced treasures, learn about the amazing pork they use and also meet and greet the workers. I feel honored for Arrowine for being selected by Olli Salumeria to be a launch point for what is looking to be a huge success.

Saturday, March 5 · 1:00pm - 4:00pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arrowine

4508 Lee Highway

Arlington, VA

Recieved our first leg of prosciutto today, hand delivered by Ross Violi of Olli Salumeria. It is amazing! No word on a mortadella from them, but I will be on the look out for a good quality Mortadella. If you want to check out pictures of the prosciutto I have posted them on Facebook. (Olli Prosciutto.) Hope everybody can make it to the tasting March 5th, I tasted the salami today and they are all very delicious!