A Burger and a Beer for Ten Bucks

deangold

We are scheduled to get Port City Porter and IPA in bottles next Tuesday. To celebrate, we will offer a Port City and a burger for $10 {12 with bacon} int he bar area next Tuesday thru Thursday.

Our 10 oz burger is made from hormone free, all natural local beef {both fresh and dry age trim goes into the blend} and is served on grilled ciabatta with prairie breeze cheese, Sriracha anchovy aioli and house pickle relish, and comes with a small local farm baby greens salad. If the bar area is full, the deal can be had at a table as well.

My wife and I had the burger and beer a must say it was quite a steal. The last great burger I had was at Central quite awhile ago. This burger definitely matched it! Very fiiling, great on the grilled ciabatta and even better with the bacon and the homemade relish. A nice little salad on the side topped it off. Only one more night to get this great deal, so I highly recommend a trip to Dino.

My wife and I had the burger and beer a must say it was quite a steal. The last great burger I had was at Central quite awhile ago. This burger definitely matched it! Very fiiling, great on the grilled ciabatta and even better with the bacon and the homemade relish. A nice little salad on the side topped it off. Only one more night to get this great deal, so I highly recommend a trip to Dino.

Glad you enjoyed it! The burger is always on the menu

Starting Sunday and thru Thursday April :

Panino Arrista & a brew for $12. Pork leg sandwich with 7 hour EcoFriendly pork leg, Crucolo cheese {think asiago}. balsamico pickled onions, Tuscan pesto {parsley} grilled on ciabatta.