Looking for prep cook work, want to learn

Jane

Hi chefs, I am a 28 year old woman who would like to work as a prep cook, either part time or full time, in a great DC restaurant. I currently work a 9-5 office job so working nights and weekends would be best. However, I would leave my current job if the right full-time spot came along. If any of you are looking for someone with a good attitude and capacity for hard work (come from a Boston Irish family that is pathologically workaholic), please send me a message through this board. Or, if you're not sure we'd be a fit and want to ask me some questions, send me a message and I'll answer them.

I have already done one stage and loved it, unfortunately it's not Metro accessible so it's not something I could return to, although the executive chef invited me back anytime. I have my own knives and jacket. I have good basic self-taught cooking skills. So, you and me, what do you think?

Thanks,

Jane

Hi chefs, I am a 28 year old woman who would like to work as a prep cook, either part time or full time, in a great DC restaurant. I currently work a 9-5 office job so working nights and weekends would be best. However, I would leave my current job if the right full-time spot came along. If any of you are looking for someone with a good attitude and capacity for hard work (come from a Boston Irish family that is pathologically workaholic), please send me a message through this board. Or, if you're not sure we'd be a fit and want to ask me some questions, send me a message and I'll answer them.

I have already done one stage and loved it, unfortunately it's not Metro accessible so it's not something I could return to, although the executive chef invited me back anytime. I have my own knives and jacket. I have good basic self-taught cooking skills. So, you and me, what do you think?

Thanks,

Jane

Jane,

Shot me a note if you're still looking to hitch on somewhere. I may have something for you.

-Dave