Philadelphia Taste of the Nation - June 20th 2011 - 20% discount on twitter

iolaire

For those of you who enjoyed the DC Taste of the Nation - or wished you had - the Philadelphia Taste of the Nation is June 20, 2011 at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel in Philadelphia, PA for $85 or $135 for VIP.

And via twitter they are now offering a 20% discount code (up from the 15% offered a few weeks ago).

My wife and I will attend this event for the second year. It's much smaller than DC but just as good. Last year a few mixologist were up there from DC. I personally enjoy the smaller scale event more. It's not quite as hectic with people and I find myself enjoying myself more even though there are fewer dishes.

Both last year and this we were able to get 4* hotels in City Center for under $100/night via Priceline - last year the Hayat across the street and this year the Loews were the event is taking place (I think we got the Lowes for $75+tax).

Philadelphia is a great city to travel to for dinning and it's very easy to get to these days with nice short few hour trip on MegaBus - or you can drive up and pay for parking... If you make a weekend out of it remember that lots of PHI is BYOB - last time we were up we enjoyed a leisurely meal at www.noblecookery.com which is pre-fix and BYOB on Sunday nights.

-- twitter quote:

TasteNationPHL Share Our Strength

Now's your chance to get 20% off Taste tickets. Code is FBPHIL2011, and offer ends Fri at midnight. Get 'em here: http://tinyurl.com/3ovgfl8