Knob Hall Winery, Clear Spring, MD

JMac

Has anyone been to Knob Hall Winery or had their wines? It is in Clear Spring, MD. If so, can you post some tasting notes, opinions etc. I am meeting with their sales rep next week and I want to do some homework before the meeting.

Has anyone been to Knob Hall Winery or had their wines? It is in Clear Spring, MD. If so, can you post some tasting notes, opinions etc. I am meeting with their sales rep next week and I want to do some homework before the meeting.

Justin - I was impressed with their rosĂȘ and some of their reds they were pouring at the Silver Spring Eat-Drink-Local event last month. They are an estate winery with a large vineyard, so they could have some real potential. I mentioned them in my Maryland feature last month as well.

Dave Mc

So what did you think? I plan to go sometime, but it's a tad far so it will likely have to be worked into a day hike trip.