Patriot Shredding, On-Site Document Shredding in Rockville with a Truck That Can Come To You (HC)

I would like to recommend Patriot Shredding

http://www.patriotshredding.com/

(240) 206-6030

to anyone who has any significant amount of shredding of documents that have SSNs or other sensitive info. Due to a death in the family, I had many boxes of old bank records and other materials that needed to be shredded. I had neither the time nor the patience to feed this monster pile of paper through a home shredder (and by the way, those motors burn out very easily!).

I also didn't want to go to one of those community shredding events because aside from the fact that there weren't any coming up any time soon, I didn't know if they

(a ) did the shredding on-site (a key security issue)

(b ) could handle old credit cards, passports, and such

(c ) could handle old hard drives

Patriot Shredding is based in Rockville but they also cover DC and VA. You can go to their facility on Wilkins Court (near the FDA) or you can have them come to your home. They bring a truck that has a huge shredder and they shred everything while you watch. They show up on time so you don't have to sit around half the day waiting for them.

They also donate 5% of all sales to AFF, a non-partisan 501©(3) organization dedicated to promoting the morale, welfare, and quality of life of those within the United States Armed Forces community.