Happy Hour to Benefit Team In Training (LLS)

bettyjoan

I mentioned this in the TMB thread, but I wanted to post for all to see - Jason and I are hosting a happy hour to benefit Team In Training, which is the main fundraising wing of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.  I am a multiple-time cancer survivor, and Jason lost his grandmother earlier this year to multiple myeloma, so this is a cause that is very near and dear to our hearts.

Here are the details -

When: Wednesday, December 11, 2013, from 5 PM to 9 PM

Where: The Big Board, 421 H Street NE, Washington, DC

Details: For a $5 minimum donation at the door, you'll get happy hour specials till 9 PM (which include $3.50 Yuenglings, $5.50 draught craft beers, $5 for select rail drinks, and half off all appetizers).  There will also be a 50/50 raffle, in which 50% of the take goes to TNT and the other 50% goes to the winner!  So, the more tickets you buy, the bigger the pot AND the greater your chances of winning.  We'll also have some gift cards and prizes to raffle off throughout the event.

We'll be in the upstairs portion of The Big Board, so head that way if you plan on coming - we hope you will!

Thanks so much - let me know if you have questions.

Betty :D

For any NE-ers or H Streeters (or anyone else who might be interested), we are still on for tomorrow night. Please consider joining us! Food/drink specials, raffles, and fun, all to benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

If you can't make it but want to contribute, my fundraising link is in my signature. :)