Soft crabs

deangold

I am trying to work out with my favorite soft crab vendor getting a case. Cased are 40 to 36 crabs depending on size so I need to do a coop order. I have no idea how much they would be but in a normal year, $6 or $7 for jumbos is a reasonable price this early. But also to note, pricing on seafood seems to be 20% higher then I wouwld otherwise expect. 

Send me a DM if you might be interested. They would need to be picked up from Annandale/395 adjacent the day they arrived which would be a Tuesday or Thursday. I could clean them for an extra charge. I will know more at the end of this week. 

It looks like I have a source for crabs for next Sunday. The base price for the crab is around $6 +-$1. I would bring them to Little River Turnpike and 395 for pickup. Cleaning or local delivery can be arranged at a fee. 

Last call/ Thursday or Friday. Whales. $10 each. $15 cleaned. I am awaiting on confirmation of availability but this was the situation yesterday. The guy from Cold Country Salmon goes to the waterman, picks up the softies and drops them off to me.