Foxtrot Wisconsin Ave Georgetown

Torshi

Went to Foxtrot yesterday.   I did not get an in a coffee, smoothie or food (Still a bit COVID skittish about those waits, etc.)   Plus they just opened, so I want to let things die down bit and the staff to get their legs.  

Okay, it is Gtown, so you are going to pay.   The La Clombe coffee cans were at lest a dollar more than at TJ's up the road.   

There is some super good stuff in there!  I got Pan's Mushroom Jerky,  Bananas ridge cut organic plantain chips, some coconut lemon elderflower "yogurt" (looking for it around the city).  Lots of ice cream!  They have serious ice cream.  Jenni's (lots of flavors- I got the Pineapple Upside Down, Dolz.  Also, for me, a plant based "ice cream" Kulfi by a company Cajou.  There is some cool stuff.  Will try to get in earlier today or tomorrow, but they are really in opening stages so it is a bit hectic.  

Sorry, I bought food, not cafe made food.  I also got pistachio milk, how could I forget.  That was something new to me.  Really rich.   But hey, it tastes good and I have not seen it before.