The Academy Awards

brettashley01

I know that the Goethe Film Festival is having an Oscar watching party, but I was wondering if any bars or restaurants would be showing part or all of the Awards. I'm not necessarily looking for a place to park it all night, but it might be fun to grab a group of friends and watch arrivals over a cocktail.

I know that the Goethe Film Festival is having an Oscar watching party, but I was wondering if any bars or restaurants would be showing part or all of the Awards. I'm not necessarily looking for a place to park it all night, but it might be fun to grab a group of friends and watch arrivals over a cocktail.

DC Film Society's annual Oscar Bash is always great fun.

We are going to be showing the Oscars all evenings on all four screens over the bar. A group is using part of the restaurant for an Oscar party but we are open for business as usual.