Georgetown/Rose Park Market

Can anyone comment on the produce selection at the Rose Park market? I'm making lunch for guests on Friday and am trying to find a Wednesday or Thursday market that will be relatively inconvenient. The Foggy Bottom one might work as well.

To follow up, the Rose Park market vendors can be found on their WEBSITE. I dropped by later the day of my previous post, and bought some strawberries, I guess from Quaker Valley Orchards. They weren't very good, but then it was quite early. I actually haven't seen strawberries anywhere else so far. Nobody had any at Dupont Circle the last two Sundays. I was thinking of running by the Foggy Bottom market this afternoon in quest for some.

To follow up, the Rose Park market vendors can be found on their WEBSITE. I dropped by later the day of my previous post, and bought some strawberries, I guess from Quaker Valley Orchards. They weren't very good, but then it was quite early. I actually haven't seen strawberries anywhere else so far. Nobody had any at Dupont Circle the last two Sundays. I was thinking of running by the Foggy Bottom market this afternoon in quest for some.

You must've missed them - I got some from Dupont this past Sunday (from the vendor who sits 'round the corner from 20th on Mass Ave).

You must've missed them - I got some from Dupont this past Sunday (from the vendor who sits 'round the corner from 20th on Mass Ave).

I could have come too late, and they were sold out. I'm having trouble visualizing the vendor you mean, though. Can you identify them on this map?

#40.

Ah, the well-known farm known as "unassigned"! I was unaware that there was a vendor in that space (I never approach the market from that direction). I'll look out for them next time, which, alas, will not be tomorrow. I got strawberries from two different vendors at Columbia Heights this morning, though.