Farms Near Luray Caverns to Visit

I'm going on vacation at the end of July to a cabin near Luray Caverns. We're staying for four days and I was wondering if there was a farm nearby that I could visit. I prefer it to be a farm that sells produce at a farmers market in the DC metro area. If anyone knows of one, can you pass the info along? Thanks!

I'm going on vacation at the end of July to a cabin near Luray Caverns. We're staying for four days and I was wondering if there was a farm nearby that I could visit. I prefer it to be a farm that sells produce at a farmers market in the DC metro area. If anyone knows of one, can you pass the info along? Thanks!

How "nearby" is nearby? Staunton is a bit over an hour away, and the amazing Polyface Farms is just outside of Staunton.

Make sure you contact the farm before hand if you would like to make a purchase. While most farms welcome visitors, this is their busy season and may not be available to help you. I know at Sunnyside if you drive up and walk around the front of the farm the only two legged animals you may run into are of the poultry kind.