Alexandria Chinese Delivery

Cmmp

We recently moved to Alexandria (Beverly Hills area) and have not yet figured out a decent delivery option for Chinese food (not that we've scoured the area for sit-down options, either). Does anyone have a recommendation?

Thanks!!

We recently moved to Alexandria (Beverly Hills area) and have not yet figured out a decent delivery option for Chinese food (not that we've scoured the area for sit-down options, either). Does anyone have a recommendation?

Thanks!!

Glad you asked this. I'm in the same general area and have often wondered the same thing. *fingers crossed* for helpful responses.

I can't be very helpful, but there is an Asian restaurant in the same shopping center as the Seven Eleven at Dogwood and Quaker. I say "Asian" because there is a Japanese menu, a Chinese menu, a sushi bar, and I was served Korean green/roasted barley tea. We stopped in a couple of weeks ago during the rain deluge, and I don't remember what we had, but I do remember that it was good, and they had take out menus. I do believe they deliver, but I don't know how far out. The great mystery, of course, is the name of the place, which escapes me right now.

Others have made suggestions on the Beverley Hills Yahoo newsgroup (a sometimes useful, frequently entertaining list), but I can't remember that one either. You may want to check that list on Yahoo, although again, I recall from that discussion that there simply isn't any place good within walking distance.