Chef de Cuisine/Pizzaiolo

Crostini

I am seeking someone for a Chef de Cuisine position. Our current kitchen will be remodeled with a brand new wood burning oven soon, and I need someone with experience in making pizza. I want someone who appreciates the traditions of food, and the value of doing something simply and honestly. We will be using great stuff in the kitchen, just as I do now. Anything that can possibly be sourced locally, will be. Meats, produce, dairy, even wood for the oven. Please respond only if you truly love what you do.

Thank you.

Eric

I am seeking someone for a Chef de Cuisine position. Our current kitchen will be remodeled with a brand new wood burning oven soon, and I need someone with experience in making pizza. I want someone who appreciates the traditions of food, and the value of doing something simply and honestly. We will be using great stuff in the kitchen, just as I do now. Anything that can possibly be sourced locally, will be. Meats, produce, dairy, even wood for the oven. Please respond only if you truly love what you do.

Thank you.

Eric

Eric,

I'm also hoping you can start a thread on Barrio and tell everyone what it's gong to be (and who you are).

This is quite interesting timing, I had never heard of Local 16 until today when a friend tried to get me to meet up with him tonight to drink green beer. I thought that it was strange that there was no thread for the restaurant and given Eric's resume that no one has said anything about the food.