Dosas

I always thought Woodlands in Langley Park had the best dosai in MoCo or just about anywhere else. It's very near the old Udupi Palace, just west of the intersection of University and New Hampshire, on the other side of University from the old Udupi Palace. Madras Palace in Gaithersburg also has good South Indian fare.

I always thought Woodlands in Langley Park had the best dosai in MoCo or just about anywhere else. It's very near the old Udupi Palace, just west of the intersection of University and New Hampshire, on the other side of University from the old Udupi Palace. Madras Palace in Gaithersburg also has good South Indian fare.

I second Madras Palace for a good dosai, and decent South Indian in general.

Sadly with Amma in Georgetown closing (or, more specifcially, re-fooding), there isn't a decent dosai choice in DC proper.

However, technically, Langely Park is in PG Country. :)

Folks - since Udupi Palace closed, I've been looking for the best Dosai in Montgomery County. A few people have recommended Woodlands in Woodley Pk. Any other suggestions?

I thought Udupi just merged w/ their sister restaurant, Tiffin. Haven't been there recently, but I'd be very surprised if they don't still serve dosas.