Elisir Restaurant Hiring

Enzo Fargione

ELISIR Restaurant

The upcoming Italian fine dining tasting menu restaurant, delivering the personalized vision and cooking interpretation of Chef Enzo Fargione located at 427 11th street NW is forecasting its

opening in the early Spring of 2011

ELISIR is currently looking for qualified motivated individuals for the following positions:

Please note that each applicant must have at least 5-8 years of professional experience with proper references

Bar Manager

Sommellier

General Manager

Dining Director

Line cooks

Pastry chef

Please leave contact information on this poster

All applications will be screened, handled and attentively selected.

This is an equal opportunity employment post

Chef, I am very eager to speak with you immediately about the General Manager position. I am seeking now, and available. Please contact me at your earliest convenience, and I can forward to you resume, etc. There seems to be some difficulty on this website attaching the documents. I hope all is well, and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Regards,

Robert Hall

rjthjr1969@yahoo.com

ELISIR Restaurant

The upcoming Italian fine dining tasting menu restaurant, delivering the personalized vision and cooking interpretation of Chef Enzo Fargione located at 427 11th street NW is forecasting its

ELISIR is currently looking for qualified motivated individuals for the following positions:

Please note that each applicant must have at least 5-8 years of professional experience with proper references

Bar Manager

Sommellier

General Manager

Dining Director

Line cooks

Pastry chef

Dear Chef Enzo, I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you about the General Manager/Sommelier position with your new restaurant Elisir.

Please contact me at kwhtr@comcast.com so I can send you my resume.

Sincerely,

Bill Hunter

Mr Hunter,

thanks for your interest, but for some reason the email address you have provided is not working

Do you have a different one I could use?

Many thanks

ELISIR Restaurant

opening in Summer of 2011

Bar Manager/ Mixologist

GM/ Dining Director

Pastry chef

Enzo Fargione

Chef/Owner

ELISIR Restaurant

ELISIR Restaurant

Bar Manager

Sommellier

General Manager

Dining Director

Line cooks

Pastry chef

Elisir Restaurant

offers the fine pleasure of hospitality through our staff and employees.

It’s our belief to value and preserve individual talent by recruiting enthusiastic applicants who have a genuine passion to please people with the most respectful, friendly and committed attitude.

If you possess the above qualities we would love to hear from you!

For job availabilities and career opportunities please contact us

Forcasting its opening in early October ELISIR is currently looking for qualified motivated individuals for the following positions:

Please note that each applicant must have at least 5 years of professional experience with proper references

Bar Manager/ Mixologist

GM/ Dining Director

Pastry Chef

Chef de Cuisine

All applications will be screened and attentively selected.

Enzo Fargione

Chef/Owner

www.elisirrestaurant.com

Elisir Restaurant

427 11 Street NW

20004 Washington DC

ELISIR Restaurant

opening in Summer of 2011

Bar Manager/ Mixologist

GM/ Dining Director

Pastry chef

Enzo Fargione

Chef/Owner

ELISIR Restaurant