Seasons 52 Fresh Grill and Wine Bar in North Bethesda Hiring

Ciarrai

Seasons 52, an innovative fresh grill and wine bar that changes its menu to reflect the season’s harvest, will begin hiring upwards of 100 employees for its newest location – and first in metropolitan Washington - at JBG Companies’ new North Bethesda Market on February 28, 2011.

The restaurant seeks to secure the area’s most professional, upbeat and friendly team members who can share their passion for fresh, creative cuisine while delivering an outstanding dining experience for guests. Seasons 52 offers one of the industry’s most comprehensive benefits packages to employees from day one. All new employees receive two weeks of paid training and full-time team members are immediately eligible for medical and dental insurance on the first day of employment. Other benefits include access to life insurance, participation in the employee stock purchase plan, food and beverage allowances, meal discounts, referral bonuses and even pet insurance. Seasons 52 is also known for its exceptional training program as the company believes in promoting from within.

Seasons 52 enjoys increased demand, thanks to its unique approach that is right for the times, by combining seasonally inspired foods, award-winning international wines and live entertainment nightly, all in a casually sophisticated setting. Additionally, Seasons 52 will be expanding its presence around the D.C. metro area with its late-summer 2011 opening at Tysons Corner Center in McLean, VA. The North Bethesda location will mark the company’s 17th restaurant nationwide.

Job seekers are encouraged to apply in-person from 8:00 am until 6:00 pm, starting Monday, February 28 at the restaurant site, 11414 Rockville Pike in North Bethesda, across from White Flint Mall. For more information on available job opportunities, visit www.Seasons52.com/careers.

Wow, Tysons as well. Anyone want to wager on how long it takes JoeH to have a cow? :-)

Had a great business dinner at one of the Orlando locations a year or so ago. Can't wait to check out the North Bethesda Rockville location.

I;d like to retire and work as a bartender in the Tysons Seasons 52 I love the place! unfortunately I'd probably pour very few drinks-I would be too interested in conversation, and spending too much time to promote their flatbreads, oak planked salmon, to my opinions on their 65 wines by the list-or the karioke player in the candlelit room at 7:30. This restaurant is going to take over Tysons Corner; based on their experiencees on Sand Lake rd in Orlando, Perimeter Mall in Atlanta, Fort Lauderale, Woodfield Mall outside of Chicago and now opening in Rockville and Tysons's they are attempting to duplicate the extraordinary local success that each store had in each city. Seasons 52 starts at age 30 with most males 25-55 plus mustt fermales even a bit older. ALL are professionals. Now having said this it is first about the food. The food (nothing more than 475 calories) is all from the founding chef of Disney's California Grill who almost won a Beard for it. With soft light, 65 wines on the list by the glass, a good kareoke players and shockingly good dinner this will become the preeminent after hours restaurant between Arlington and dulles. On Friday and Saturday they will literally be stacked three deep at the 60 seat bar.

Seasons 52 is known.

Wow, Tysons as well. Anyone want to wager on how long it takes JoeH to have a cow? :-)

Had a great business dinner at one of the Orlando locations a year or so ago. Can't wait to check out the North Bethesda Rockville location.

Well, my business card says North Bethesda. :)