Lamb Roast/Block Party- July 16, 2011

pizza man

Bit of shameless plugging..

Alex Vallcorba and I have been working together at Local 16 for a month or so now. I don't know what people on the board here think of it, but I would like to inform everyone of a pig roast we are having tomorrow (July 10, 2011). We have over 500# of pig from Whitehouse meats, and some tasty side dishes made with Whipple Farms veggies..

Party starts at noon. I think it's fifteen bucks.. and it's all to kick off Eat Local Week, or something like that.. there is a lamb roast the following Sunday. Check it out...here

We also have a new menu and new improved pizze..

It was lot a fun, hope some of you made it out. We ran out of all the animals, swine and lamb, by 3pm.. Guess that means it was a success.

The lamb roast is actually scheduled for this coming Saturday, (the 16th) not Sunday. Part of a big block party on V st.

I don't know what people on the board here think of it, but I would like to inform everyone of a pig roast we are having tomorrow (July 10, 2011).

I don't know what anyone else thinks, but I think we need more notice next time.