Ivan Ruano, Home Repair, Virginia-Based and Metro-Wide (HC)

leleboo

On the recommendation of a neighbor, I called Ivan Ruano about replacing the molding around my front door and touching up all my woodwork (as I prepare to put my condo on the market). He came in and gave me such a reasonable estimate that I almost second-guessed it, but thank goodness I didn't. He arrived promptly today with one workman, with the replacement molding and all the necessary tools. They took great care to keep the place clean and clean up after themselves as they went along. The second guy (I didn't catch his name) even went around the house touching up the paint on the baseboards without being asked -- I had been focusing on the doors and molding. They sanded, wood-puttied, repainted, and replaced everything that needed it, and then some, and were done in six hours.

I highly recommend Ivan's services; he's very precise, pays great attention detail, and is incredibly reasonable.

Genesis Home Remodeling

Leigh Shapiro

By coincidence, I've used Ivan too (a friend recommended him to me about a year or so ago). I agree with everything Leigh says. Ivan made some difficult fixes to my floorboards for a very reasonable price. I've also seen the excellent work he's done at my friend's place. A very professional guy.

Chris Sadler