Scottish Christmas Marketplace seeking Vendors

ktmoomau

I am in co-charge of this years Scottish Christmas Walk Marketplace, an all day market on Friday December 2, 2011 at the Masonic Temple in Alexandria. Which takes place all day during the Heather and Greens Sale, Children's craft event and Scotch Dinner Event. All benefiting the Campagna Center, a non-profit in Alexandria that provides a variety of programs to children in Alexandria.

This year we are trying something new in regard to having food vendors (with not eat right there items but packaged goods). We have lowered the table fee to $150 instead of $300 (the current price for the boutique vendors) and are asking food vendors to donate 50 servings to the Deck the Halls with Santa children’s tea party. Or for the raffle events or a gift certificate for the raffle events. You would need to provide the samplings either on Thursday, December 1st or by 9 a.m. on Friday, December 2nd. The tea takes place on Friday the 2nd from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Your sampling/donation would be tax deductible.

We believe this new partnership with food vendors and the Children’s Tea will provide a unique opportunity for vendors to showcase their products to parents at the Tea, thus increasing sales while also giving back to The Campagna Center with the in-kind contribution of samples.

If you are interested please PM me with details as to what products you would like to offer. And I can give you more details and send you the application.