Angel's Envy Bourbon - now available in D.C.

Joe Riley

I have had numerous phone calls and emails about this Bourbon ever since it was launched in October, 2010. There are many Bourbon consumers eagerly awaiting its arrival. Well, the wait is over - it arrived today! :)

From Whisky Advocate Magazine publisher, John Hansell:

Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey finished in a port pipe. This is veteran master distiller Lincoln Henderson’s newest creation, and it’s a beauty. Richly textured, silky, and well-rounded, with ripe berried fruits, candied tangerine, light toffee, maple syrup, and creamy vanilla, sprinkled with spice (cinnamon, hint of mint). Smooth, silky finish, and dangerously drinkable! The port pipe notes dovetail perfectly. Lovely just the way it is, but it’s begging for a cigar. My only gripe: why not 45 or 50% ABV? But I’m splitting hairs. I really enjoy this stuff!

Advanced Whisky Advocate magazine rating: 93

There is going to be a brand kick-off at Jack Rose Dining Saloon, in Adams-Morgan, on Thursday, January 19th, and their master distiller, Lincoln Henderson, will be in attendance, signing bottles that attendees bring in themselves.

More info about the Bourbon here: http://www.angelsenvy.com/index.php

angelsenvy.th.jpg