A Great Humanitarian Two for One Deal Though March 28th

pizzler

Don kindly suggested I share a FaceBook post about an extraordinarily generous gift an anonymous donor made to GlobalGiving that will match dollar for dollar recurring donations made before March 28th to fund education scholarships for Kenyan orphans who are infected or affected by AIDS. We are blessed in the Nation's Capitol and sharing some of that good fortune with those in greatest need is a good thing to do. Thank you all!

Here's what I wrote:

Many of you know that I’m now president of Nyumbani-USA, a 501©(3) non-profit that helps Kenyan orphans who are infected or affected by the HIV+ virus. It’s one of the most successful efforts to repair the devastation to Kenyan culture and families…and it’s doing it one child at a time. The children come to us frequently near death. They are nursed to health, loved, and supported so they can be reintegrated into Kenyan society, not as burdens but as contributing citizens. An anonymous donor has made an amazing gift to help these orphans get the education they need to get a job… matching your gift dollar for dollar through GlobalGiving. That means every gift you make will benefit two students. Here’s where to go for instructions on how to make a monthly contribution that receives automatic matching funds: http://www.globalgiving.org/projects/empowering-orphans-through-education-in-kenya/ You only have until March 28th to make twice the difference.

• Like 1

Don kindly suggested I share a FaceBook post about an extraordinarily generous gift an anonymous donor made to GlobalGiving that will match dollar for dollar recurring donations made before March 28th to fund education scholarships for Kenyan orphans who are infected or affected by AIDS. We are blessed in the Nation's Capitol and sharing some of that good fortune with those in greatest need is a good thing to do. Thank you all!

Here's what I wrote:

Many of you know that I’m now president of Nyumbani-USA, a 501©(3) non-profit that helps Kenyan orphans who are infected or affected by the HIV+ virus. It’s one of the most successful efforts to repair the devastation to Kenyan culture and families…and it’s doing it one child at a time. The children come to us frequently near death. They are nursed to health, loved, and supported so they can be reintegrated into Kenyan society, not as burdens but as contributing citizens. An anonymous donor has made an amazing gift to help these orphans get the education they need to get a job… matching your gift dollar for dollar through GlobalGiving. That means every gift you make will benefit two students. Here’s where to go for instructions on how to make a monthly contribution that receives automatic matching funds: http://www.globalgiving.org/projects/empowering-orphans-through-education-in-kenya/ You only have until March 28th to make twice the difference.

I am personal friends with Jeff Browne (the author of this post), and I can vouch for everything he says.

There are so many people in this damned world that need help - I mean, really, really, NEED help - and it just breaks my heart. Man, I wish there was something I could do.

Please give generously,

Rocks