Incubator Commercial Kitchen

ShoeBoxOven

Good Morning,

I am a baker looking to sell my goods commercially. I've been looking for shared commercial kitchen space in the Alexandria/Arlington area and have not had any luck. Do you know of any incubator kitchens in this area? Any help or suggestions is needed and appreciated!

Thank you,

Ms. Brown

ShoeBox Oven Bakery

a very tiny merry bakery

Sounds like you were successful! From the August 2, 2006 Washington Post article "Into Each Pastry, a Dollop of Imagination" comes this tidbit of information:

"Despite having to pull an all-nighter each Friday (Ray's the Steaks owner Michael Landrum donates his kitchen to Brown from 11:30 p.m. to 6 a.m.), Brown chats cheerfully with farmers market customers."

Sounds like you were successful! From the August 2, 2006 Washington Post article "Into Each Pastry, a Dollop of Imagination" comes this tidbit of information:

Yes. After calling and asking around for months and getting no answers or leads, out of the blue Michael gave me a chance. Didnt even know the guy. Had "heard" of him. But like the Wiz, wasnt sure if he really existed. But his generosity is the pair of red slippers that keeps ShoeBox Oven walking down her yellow brick road.

Thank you Mr. Landrum