Joe's Dog Walking, Joe Pollock's Dog Walking and Care in Northwest DC

In what will be the first in a chain of posts (over the coming week or two) relating to services we've used / are using during our move from Cleveland Park to Arlington - I wanted to wholeheartedly endorse the services of Joe Pollock of Joe's Dog Walking.

Joe was recommended to us by a neighbor shortly before we picked up our 8 week old english bulldog puppy Lucy and from day 1 he has been tremendous in watching after her.  He comes at lunch every day and walks Lucy solo for 30 minutes for a very reasonable rate.  In addition to her daily walks, Joe has been EXTREMELY flexible and available on short notice or on weekends if my wife and I end up out of the house for longer than anticipated.  We have also leveraged Joe to stay with Lucy overnight and he provided his usual superb service.

If I could I would continue to use Joe once we move to Arlington, but unfortunately he only takes clients in DC.  He has been an incredible help as Lucy has grown up (she's now a year and 2 months) and both my wife and I would be extremely happy to provide any additional reference points a prospective client might have on top of our wholehearted endorsement of his services.

Joe's Dog Walking

Joe Pollock

(202) 642-3835

Dave Hofman

• Like 1