Choolah Indian BBQ

Stopped by and tried the new fast food Indian BBQ place at the Mosaic. It serves a mix of the classic American style Indian restaurants dishes in a fast food Chipotle style. They have bowls (Biryani), salads, and tandoori style wraps in this vein. I found the Chicken Tandoori wrap to be made of good quality ingredients and tasty however it seemed to lack a certain heat to the taste. A very good surprise was that they had a salted lassi in addition to the regular mango one. Probably the thing I found the most pleasing was the Yellow Lentil Daal. I didn't try the kulfi and look forward to getting it on a future visit. 

It reminded me of Banyan Tree South Asian Grill in their overlapping menus and design. I went at a non peak time so the place was a quarter filled and the employees were quite attentive.  

On 2/12/2017 at 11:19 PM, lion said:

Stopped by and tried the new fast food Indian BBQ place at the Mosaic. It serves a mix of the classic American style Indian restaurants dishes in a fast food Chipotle style. They have bowls (Biryani), salads, and tandoori style wraps in this vein. I found the Chicken Tandoori wrap to be made of good quality ingredients and tasty however it seemed to lack a certain heat to the taste. A very good surprise was that they had a salted lassi in addition to the regular mango one. Probably the thing I found the most pleasing was the Yellow Lentil Daal. I didn't try the kulfi and look forward to getting it on a future visit. 

It reminded me of Banyan Tree South Asian Grill in their overlapping menus and design. I went at a non peak time so the place was a quarter filled and the employees were quite attentive.  

I have gone a few times to Choolah.  I too like their chicken and lamb wraps.  The mango lassi was good as well.

IMG_6315.JPG