Rene Redzepi Book Tour

setho212

Back in 2013, Rene Redzepi did a book talk and signing through the Smithsonian Associates. Redzepi has a new book coming out next month and appears to be doing another book tour. I have been able to find information about signings in LA, SF, Seattle, Minneapolis, NY, and Philly, but there does not appear to be a comprehensive list of the cities he is visiting. Does anyone know if he will be coming to DC again?

On 9/5/2018 at 12:06 AM, setho212 said:

Back in 2013, Rene Redzepi did a book talk and signing through the Smithsonian Associates. Redzepi has a new book coming out next month and appears to be doing another book tour. I have been able to find information about signings in LA, SF, Seattle, Minneapolis, NY, and Philly, but there does not appear to be a comprehensive list of the cities he is visiting. Does anyone know if he will be coming to DC again?

Yes. A stop in the District is included on the tour.  I think the book is due to release on Oct 16th. No details of when or where, but I certainly would bet it will be held likely at the Smithsonian. I will be attending the one in Philly. There are two dates scheduled for Philly. Hopefully , I will be able to attend both.

On 9/5/2018 at 12:06 AM, setho212 said:

8B05F082-CC79-4BF4-B6C3-CF765151C975.jpeg

• Like 1