Cheese co-op order?

deangold

We all are trying to support our local businesses. On the other hand, the supply chain is hurting too. I have an offering of a bunch of cheese where we can get some good discounts. The issue is I am going to need 6 or so people to put together an order where the "shares" are 1/2 to 1 pond of each cheese. I could see ordering 3 to 6 cheeses. I would vacuum pack firm cheeses and leave the rest in original packaging. I have a good relationship with the vendor and I could reject anything too ripe.

If you are interested, let me know how many cheese you would like and you can send me your favorites from this list and then I will call my sales rep. Aside from the cheeses we can buy by the each, the final selection will be a take it or leave it affair. It is sort of like ordering a pizza to be split among 6 people. You can have anchovies or not {The single count cheeses} but we have to pick our remaining toppings for the entire pizza.

I can arrange delivery for those for whom 395 & Little River Turnpike is too far. please pm me asap.

Some of my favorites:

Hooks blues from Wisconsin including you calf to be kidding 8oz. There is a 6# 1 year hooks blue available now. This is incredible. 

Rogue caveman blue 5lb, would cut and vacuum seal

1/4 wheel castelmagno 1 to 2 kilos, again wedged and vacuumed ***

Chabichou unpasturized goat cheese 5 oz natural rind

CHEESE, RACLETTE DE MONTAGNE  6 LB

OSSAU IRATY AGED 10-12M  5 LB

CHEESE, PECORINO AGED IN WALNUT LEAVES 2 KG ***

CHEESE, GOAT FLEUR VERT/HERBS 2.6-KG AVG

DELICE DE BOURGOGNE triple cream

these would be available by the each 12oz

BOXCARR COTTONBELL brie type

Boxcarr robiola

Brilliat Savarin afine