ISO Tuesday Wine-Tasting Group

hmclain

I've been told by several wine-knows that the longest-running wine-tasting group meets every Tuesday at a church somewhere near the German Embassy. I'd like to attend, but I can't find any further information about these tastings. Can anybody help me with this? Thanks!

I've been told by several wine-knows that the longest-running wine-tasting group meets every Tuesday at a church somewhere near the German Embassy. I'd like to attend, but I can't find any further information about these tastings. Can anybody help me with this? Thanks!
There is a yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wwcs/

Can't provide much more info than that (I'm allergic to a lot of wine, so have never been), but the people I've met seem to be a nice bunch of folks.

I joined that yahoo group years ago and never did find out where they met. Of course, I quit looking. :o since there seems to be very little activity in that group.
From their message today:

The Seminar meets at 7:45PM every Tuesday (except for the weeks of December 25th and January 1st) at St. Patrick's Episcopal Church on Whitehaven, between Foxhall and Macarthur Blvd. New subscription request - send message to wwcs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com from your regular e-mail account.