Seeking Korean Frozen "Milkshake"

PollyG

All the kids fell in love with Lotte brand milkshakes during our recent group trip to Korea. I've been tasked with finding out whether they're available anywhere in the metro area. So far, I've struck out at Grand Mart and Lotte. Has anyone seen these? They'd be in the frozen confections section. Milk Shakes are pretty much a pouch of ice cream, available in many flavors. The pouch has a resealable top, so they're actually very kid friendly and low mess.

All the kids fell in love with Lotte brand milkshakes during our recent group trip to Korea. I've been tasked with finding out whether they're available anywhere in the metro area. So far, I've struck out at Grand Mart and Lotte. Has anyone seen these? They'd be in the frozen confections section. Milk Shakes are pretty much a pouch of ice cream, available in many flavors. The pouch has a resealable top, so they're actually very kid friendly and low mess.

I don't think I've ever seen them around here. I've seen juice packs like those, but I kinda don't think they were milkshakes. They may also just not import them over here...