McLean Market

We've been to McLean twice in the last three weeks. It is a tiny market but it has some good vendors. I am delighted to find Westmoreland Berry Farm somewhere without lines of 40 minutes. The market is small enough that I can probably let BLToddler out of his stroller to walk around--something that never happens at Dupont.

Today's haul included sugar snap peas, strawberries, apples and a vegan potato baklava. BLToddler's dinner was strawberries and sugar snap peas (plus his current obsession--pepperjack cheese...)

We've been to McLean twice in the last three weeks. It is a tiny market but it has some good vendors. I am delighted to find Westmoreland Berry Farm somewhere without lines of 40 minutes. The market is small enough that I can probably let BLToddler out of his stroller to walk around--something that never happens at Dupont.

Today's haul included sugar snap peas, strawberries, apples and a vegan potato baklava. BLToddler's dinner was strawberries and sugar snap peas (plus his current obsession--pepperjack cheese...)

Went there this am. They had zucchini blossoms, english peas, strawberries, baby squash and more. Definitely agree that the chance to buy Westmoreland without a line is great.