Looking for a job

JCP

How's it going everybody

Bottom line is I need a job. I have 3-4 years of fine dining restaurant experience and I graduated from the CIA back in April 2005. I then spent the next 3 months staging/travel at Arzak and Mugaritz in San Sebastian, Spain and a few days at Paul Bocuse in Lyon, France. I just got back and I'm now living in the DC area.

I'm looking for a job as a line cook/sous chef at a fine dining restaurant in DC/Northern VA. Looking to start immediately. I can send resume upon request. If anyone has any leads or if your looking to hire I'd love to talk to you and would greatly appreciate your time.

Thanks

JCP

Edited by JCP

Hi,

If you are serious about wanting a sous chef job, or even a line cook position send your resume to: Agraria Restaurant FAX 202-298-0002 Attn: Exec Ricky Moore

Gail Roth

Purchasing Director/ HR

Agraria-I LLC

How's it going everybody

Bottom line is I need a job. I have 3-4 years of fine dining restaurant experience and I graduated from the CIA back in April 2005. I then spent the next 3 months staging/travel at Arzak and Mugaritz in San Sebastian, Spain and a few days at Paul Bocuse in Lyon, France. I just got back and I'm now living in the DC area.

I'm looking for a job as a line cook/sous chef at a fine dining restaurant in DC/Northern VA. Looking to start immediately. I can send resume upon request. If anyone has any leads or if your looking to hire I'd love to talk to you and would greatly appreciate your time.

Thanks

JCP

I'd like to thank everyone who has sent me messages about jobs recently, I went back to Spain and I'm currently working here, until April 2007. I look forward to keeping up with you all on the site and talking when I return in April. I know it's a long way off but I figured it was better to respond then to just do nothing.

Regards

jcp

Got a minute to share some up-to-date tips over in the Intrepid Traveler forum? I'm particularly interested in Barcelona and San Sebastian...it seems unlikely that we'll have any difficulty next month finding good eats, but it's always good to scout out some local intel, especially on the small-yet-satisfying spots and markets. Street food or haute cuisine...bring it on!