Just figured I'd start to gather info on food trucks in the Baltimore area:

We have the Kooper's Chowhound Burger truck

There is now a cupcake truck that tweets from mostly Baltimore county - Iced Gems

There is the taco truck on broadway in Fells point.

Last night, I passed an ice cream/milkshake and sundae truck called Miss Twist. So far I only know she's at the Locust Pt fire station 9pm most nights. The ice cream is soft serve, no dipping, but I had a nice black and white.

I had a chana masala burrito with guacamole from Curbside Cafe at the SoWeBo festival on sunday. Not bad.

This was followed by a peanut butter and jelly cupcake from Iced Gems at the Catonsville farmer's market- it had peanut butter icing and the jelly was made like the tastycake jelly krimpets.

Friday night July 8th 5pm-10 pm, there will be a Balitmore Gathering of the Food Trucks in Harbor East- 421 Central Avenue.

Confirmed for the rally are The Silver Platter, Kooper's Chowound Burger Wagon, Miss Shirley's, Iced Gems, Souper Freak, GrrChe and Gypsy Queen.

With the opening of Jailbreak Brewing Company in Laurel, MD I am getting the opportunity to try some of the Baltimore area food trucks. Last night I had the bbq brisket from Bistro Lunch Box and it was excellent. It had a really nice spicy kick to it and a lot of flavor in general. A minor nitpick, there were some fatty bits (the meat was pulled, not sliced) and I did find one bone in the meat, but I had the last order of the night and so he just piled a punch in a container for me so that may be the explanation for that. Certainly delicious enough that I will make a point to try more of their food.

My previous visit gave me the opportunity to try T&J Waffles. I really enjoyed the bacon, egg & cheese waffle and felt they had a very good tomato soup. The grilled cheese w/bacon that I got to go with the latter was good as well, but I think I prefer a larger filling to waffle ratio than you got with the grilled cheese. I also wouldn't have minded even more crispiness to the waffle itself.