Rehearsal Dinner Rec? (Near Penn Quarter / Chinatown)

step1681

Hello,

Any recommendations for a rehearsal dinner location in/near Penn Quarter and/or Chinatown for ~40 people? Our first choice was Brasserie Beck, but the private room isn't big enough. Our reception will be at the Hotel Monaco, so Poste is out as well.

Any leads/recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Hello,

Any recommendations for a rehearsal dinner location in/near Penn Quarter and/or Chinatown for ~40 people? Our first choice was Brasserie Beck, but the private room isn't big enough. Our reception will be at the Hotel Monaco, so Poste is out as well.

PS7's is a great choice. We have our Main Dining Room which is perfect for a group of 40. Please feel free to contact me at hyonkim@ps7restaurant.com.

PS7's is a great choice. We have our Main Dining Room which is perfect for a group of 40. Please feel free to contact me at hyonkim@ps7restaurant.com.

Agreed. That was exactly our combination and we got lots of great feedback on both meals. We were all really impressed with how PS7s handled a group of that size and how none of our meals seemed like they'd been sitting too long waiting for others to be prepared so they could all be served at once. Feel free to PM me if you want advice re: details.

Congratulations and welcome to DR.com!

Hello,

I would tell you that we had ours at the Oval Room and they blew our mind with the quality of the food and service.

Hello,

We used the "old" Corduroy and couldn't have been more pleased. The new location would be even better, I imagine. Not sure if they can handle everyone upstairs but perhaps renting out the downstairs would be possible.